Spotlight On: Crescent Hawks
- Devlin Stone's Origins Revealed
- BattleTech Is Coming In April!
- Blaine Lee Pardoe Provides Fascinating Look At “Twilight Of The Clans” Origins
- Year of Battle Armor: Unit 1 - Corona Heavy Battle Armor
- Community Outreach - Interview With Brent Evans, Lead BattleTech Developer At Catalyst Games
- Read more →
|Spotlight On: Crescent Hawks|
|Type||Source Book Companion|
|Development||Joshua C. Perian & Ray Arrastia|
|Primary writing|| Lance Scarinci |
Herbert A. Beas II (Editing)
|Cover artwork||David Kerber-(Design & Layout)|
|Illustrations|| Ray Arrastia (Maps) |
David Kember (Maps)
|Publisher||Catalyst Game Labs|
|First published||October 17th, 2016|
|Era||Succession Wars, Jihad Dark Ages|
|Followed by||Spotlight On: Stone's Trackers|
Spotlight On: Crescent Hawks (shorted as SO:Crescent Hawks) is the first in a series of campaign supplements designed to details on combat units featured in the BattleTech Universe.
SO: Crescent Hawks provides the background of the unit from its inception as a Lyran special ops unit to latest reincarnation in 3140s. The book reveals never before published information/background of the Crescent Hawks and which allows any player to be able run the company in numerous of different Battletech campaign game formats and eras.
Also in this book; Listing of character profiles of its notable members per three eras in which the unit was active in, force composition at it's notable moment in its history, alternate game options/stats for Total Warfare, Alpha Strike, Abstract Combat System and provides Alpha Strike Date Cards for all eras and Record Sheets for two of the unit's more notable BattleMechs.
|“|| For every Kell Hounds or Wolf’s Dragoons, there are a hundred similar outfits that are just as talented—and just as deadly—that you have never heard of. Or worse, you have not heard enough. Sure, the glory hounds who make the evening tri-vid news are movers and shakers, and can change national borders whenever they want, but they’re not the only ones. For every Eridani Light Horse brigade, there is a mercenary crew with a storied battlefield history just as spectacular. These are the unit commands that have gone largely unnoticed in the long, bloody history of the Inner Sphere, their stories untold or nearly forgotten. Take a closer look at the battles and events that have shaped the human sphere, and you’ll find even two-bit troops like Wilson’s Hussars have made a difference.
Spotlight On: Crescent Hawks includes a Unit History, Personalities, Personnel Rosters, Mission Tracks, and data for use with all scales of BattleTech play.
- Unit History and Description
- Traditions and Tactics
- Force Composition
- Uniform and Insignia
- Jeremiah Youngblood
- Jason Youngblood
- Rex Pearce
- Olivar Grange
- Jeremiah Youngblood II
- Rodney Klatt
- Darian Brooks-Holder
- Jezebel Youngblood
- Deviljack Callahana
- Alise Gogol
- Polonius Allard
- Personal Roster
- Succession War Era
- Jihad Era
- Dark Age Era
- "Going Through Hell" - Scenario
- "Tempest Born" - Scenario
- TOTAL WARFARE / ALPHA STRIKE SPECIAL COMMAND ABILITIES
- STRATEGIC BATTLEFORCE FORMATION
- Crescent Hawks (3039) - Command Lance
- Crescent Hawks (3039) - Pursuit Lance
- Crescent Hawks (3039) - Strike Lance
- Crescent Hawks (3039) - Air Company "Crimson Hawks"
- Crescent Hawks (3076) - Command Lance
- Crescent Hawks (3076) - Pursuit Lance
- Crescent Hawks (3076) - Strike Lance
- Crescent Hawks (3076) - Air Company "Crimson Hawks"
- Crescent Hawks (3144) - Command Lance
- Crescent Hawks (3144) - Pursuit Lance
- Crescent Hawks (3144) - Strike Lance
- Crescent Hawks (3144) - Air Company "Crimson Hawks"
- Record Sheets
- Unlike other sourcebooks, Spotlight On: Crescent Hawks lacks an explicit table of contents. The list shown here was assembled from page headings.
- Featured for the first time in a published product is the new version of the Classic version of the TDR-5S Thunderbolt.