Spotlight On: First Marik Protectors
- New BattleTech Box Sets Delayed
- Community Outreach - Interview with Jennifer Brozek, Author Of “The Nellus Academy Incident”
- BattleTech Releases Teaser Video For New Expansion: Flashpoint
- Did You Know? - Retro BattleTech Games, "MechWarrior 3050"
- Blaine Lee Pardoe Posts Treasure Trove Of Original ‘Mech Design Docs
- Read more →
|Spotlight On: First Marik Protectors|
|Type||Source Book Companion|
|Development||Joshua C. Perian & Ray Arrastia|
|Primary writing||Lance Scarinci, Chris Marti (Data Cards), Joshua Franklin (ASC Cards)|
|Cover artwork||Ray Arrastia & David Kember (Graphic Design & Layout)|
|Illustrations|| Chris Lewis (uncredited) |
Matt Plogg (uncredited)
Duane Loose (uncredited)
|Publisher||Catalyst Game Labs|
|First published||September 10th, 2018|
|Era|| Civil War Era|
|Preceded by||Spotlight On: Stone's Trackers|
Spotlight On: First Marik Protectors (shorted as SO:1st Marik Protectors) is the third in a series of campaign supplements designed to details on combat units featured in the BattleTech Universe.
SO: 1st Marik Protectors provides the background of the unit, which stems from remains of the Tenth Marik Militia transformed to pseudo-mercenary force who's mission is to defend the Independent Worlds which became undefended due to the collapse of the Free Worlds League.
Also in this book; Listing of character profiles of it's notable members per three eras in which the unit was active in, force composition at it's notable moment in it's history, alternate game options/stats for Total Warfare, Alpha Strike, Abstract Combat System and provides Alpha Strike Date Cards for all eras.
This product was released long three other products, as part of the World Wide Event 2018 (WWE2018).
|“|| In the fires of the Jihad, a handful of brave souls placed honor before duty, service before survival, and the people of their shattered nation before all others.
Considered traitors by some but heroes by those they watch over, the First Marik Protectors rose from the ashes of the Free Worlds League to protect worlds at the far-flung edge of their fallen nation. An elite cadre of warriors, the Protectors’ dedication to safeguarding the lives of their countrymen is nearly unmatched in the Inner Sphere.
The Marik Protectors exist to offer a single hope to the citizens of these outcast worlds: that when darkness closes in, there will be a light shining for them, a hammer and anvil to smite any who would disrupt their peace, a shield against all the ills the Periphery holds. Protectors, behind whom they may rest.
Spotlight On: First Marik Protectors includes a Unit History, Personalities, Personnel Rosters, Mission Tracks, and data for use with all scales of BattleTech play.
- Unit History and Description
- Traditions and Tactics
- Force Composition
- Uniform and Insignia
- Yoshio Kawamura
- Arlen Mandalay
- Keris LaVoie
- Elsie EuBank
- Michael Moorcroft
- Jeremy Barbarossa
- Fiona San Marcos
- Lilith Weaver
- Jonathan Black
- Gupta "Shiv" Shivpuri
- Kim Daeshim
- Personal Roster
- Early Jihad Era
- Late Jihad Era
- "Bug Stomp" - Scenario
- "Caesaris Inferno" - Scenario
- TOTAL WARFARE / ALPHA STRIKE SPECIAL COMMAND ABILITIES
- STRATEGIC BATTLEFORCE FORMATION
- Abstract Combat System Combat Teams
- First Marik Protectors (3082) - Alpha Company Command ('Mech)
- First Marik Protectors (3082) - Alpha Company Support Command ('Mech)
- First Marik Protectors (3082) - Alpha Company Striker ('Mech)
- First Marik Protectors (3087) - Alpha Company Command ('Mech)
- First Marik Protectors (3087) - Alpha Company Support Command ('Mech)
- First Marik Protectors (3087) - Alpha Company Striker ('Mech)
- First Marik Protectors (3087) - Alpha Company Scout ('Combat Vehicles)
- Unlike other sourcebooks, Spotlight On: First Marik Protectors lacks an explicit table of contents. The list shown here was assembled from page headings.
- This product is part of the World Wide Event 2018, where it and three other products were linked as part of the event.
- Touring the Stars: Stotzing
- Dig, Defend, or Die (World Wide Event 2018 - Scenario PDF)
- MapPack: WWE2018 Terrain Set