St. Ives Mercantile League
- New BattleTech Box Sets Delayed
- Community Outreach - Interview with Jennifer Brozek, Author Of “The Nellus Academy Incident”
- BattleTech Releases Teaser Video For New Expansion: Flashpoint
- Did You Know? - Retro BattleTech Games, "MechWarrior 3050"
- Blaine Lee Pardoe Posts Treasure Trove Of Original ‘Mech Design Docs
- Read more →
Founded on St. Ives in 2245, the St. Ives Mercantile League - sometimes referred to as the St. Ives Mercantile Association - was one of a number of independent states to form in the region of space known as the Capellan Zone prior to the birth of the Capellan Confederation. The capital world of St. Ives was settled in 2197 by refugees fleeing from the Republican China occupation of the Hong Kong Free State, and while St. Ives would remain an independent planet for some time, it was almost fifty years before the Mercantile League coalesced around St. Ives.
In 2273, the Mercantile League found itself under attack from the Capellan Hegemony, which was flush from it's recent successful occupation of the Ingersoll Concordium; the League managed to resist being annexed, but lost several worlds to the Hegemony in the process. The League remained an independent nation until 2367, when it elected to join the formation of the Capellan Confederation.
Units known to have formed a part of the armed forces of the St. Ives Mercantile League included:
|St. Ives Mercantile League
| Succeeded by|
- Handbook: House Liao, p. 12, "Timeline: Capellan Zone"
- House Liao (The Capellan Confederation), p. 10, "The Other Shoe"
- House Liao (The Capellan Confederation), p. 9, "Liao And It's Neighbours"
- House Liao (The Capellan Confederation), p. 77, "Red Lancers"
- Field Report: 2765 Capellan Confederation, p. 7, "Capellan Hussars"