- Did You Know? - Fan made TRO 3028 is better than the originals!
- BattleTech Technology - Today!
- Someone did the math on how many 'Mechs you kill in MechWarrior 3
- A chat with MechWarrior Online Champs: Empyreal's prtNspz - Full Interview
- Unstoppable: A chat with MechWarrior Online Champs, Empyreal's prtNspz
- Read more →
|STALWART SUPPORT:CONVENTIONAL WARFARE|
|Unit Profile (as of 3067)|
When Harry Sanders formed the Stalwart Support mercenary company, it was intended for garrison duties. But the command would see more combat than expected due to the situation of the Chaos March. The Saiph Triumvirate were the largest employee for them and they stand in service until now. The uprisings and Liao liberation units make them their duty difficult. Count Balantine (their employee) make contact with the Word of Blake for support and protection. The Allied Mercenary Command, meanwhile, sent the Dismal Disinherited as counter-force. This plunged to local situation into further chaos.
In 3067 New Canton joined the Word of Blake Protectorate; after this event the mercenaries allied themselves with the local resistance movement. The Blakists reported that every "obstacle" had been removed in August 3071, but this was a precipitous announcement; the Stalwart Support continued to fight on, inflicting disproportionate amounts of damage, for another two years before they were finally wiped out.
Colonel Sanders delegates most of his daily duties to his subordinates.
The Stalwart Support are experts in fighting guerrillas. With the right support they defeated the enemy numerous times. One tactic is to use conventional fighters and artillery to shock the enemy. Should they try to retreat Black Ops and VTOLs wait for them.
Stalwart Support (1 Regiment/Veteran/Reliable)
- CO: Colonel Harry Sanders
- Technical Readout: 3085 Supplemental, p. 6, "Key Infantry"
- Field Manual: Mercenaries Revised , p. 103 - "Unit Profile"
- Mercenaries Supplemental Update, p. 21