Star Cluster 65
- BattleTech Releases Teaser Video For New Expansion: Flashpoint
- Did You Know? - Retro BattleTech Games, "MechWarrior 3050"
- Blaine Lee Pardoe Posts Treasure Trove Of Original ‘Mech Design Docs
- Did You Know? - Retro BattleTech Games, "The Crescent Hawks' Inception"
- What's up with Catalyst? at GenCon 2018
- Read more →
Note: X and Y are coordinates (light years on XY plane) relative to Terra at (0, 0)
|Star Cluster 65|
|X:Y Coordinates||803.801 : -592.685[e]|
Star Cluster 65 is a significant astronomical feature in the spinward Deep Periphery. Located almost 999 light-years from Terra, the cluster is located on the far and rimward side of the Orion Rift. The location of Star Cluster 65 was released by Interstellar Expeditions on charts in 3095.
- Star Cluster 65 was first identified in 2012 with the publication of Interstellar Players 3: Interstellar Expeditions. Other than the location of the astronomical feature, no information was provided; in the absence of further information on the Deep Periphery, no further detail is likely to be available on Star Cluster 65.
- Interstellar Players 3: Interstellar Expeditions, p. 62, "Deep Periphery (Spinward Sector)"