Star Cluster 814
- Devlin Stone's Origins Revealed
- BattleTech Is Coming In April!
- Blaine Lee Pardoe Provides Fascinating Look At “Twilight Of The Clans” Origins
- Year of Battle Armor: Unit 1 - Corona Heavy Battle Armor
- Community Outreach - Interview With Brent Evans, Lead BattleTech Developer At Catalyst Games
- Read more →
Note: X and Y are coordinates (light years on XY plane) relative to Terra at (0, 0)
|Star Cluster 814|
|X:Y Coordinates||-1021.89 : -449.11 [e]|
Star Cluster 814 is a significant astronomical feature in the anti-spinward Deep Periphery. Located a little over 1,100 light-years from Terra, Star Cluster 814 is relatively close to another star cluster, the Malador Cluster, and lies between the Malador Cluster and the Deep Periphery colony known as Argondale. The location of Star Cluster 814 was released by Interstellar Expeditions on charts in 3095.
Star Cluster 814 was first identified in 2012 with the publication of Interstellar Players 3: Interstellar Expeditions. Other than the astrogeographical location of Star Cluster 814, no information was provided in the system; in the absence of further information on the Deep Periphery no further detail is likely to be available on Star Cluster 814.
- Interstellar Players 3: Interstellar Expeditions, p. 50, "Deep Periphery (Anti-Spinward Sector)"