- Community Outreach - Interview With Brent Evans, Lead BattleTech Developer At Catalyst Games
- The Challenge With Balance in MechWarrior Online
- First BattleTech of 2018: Republic vs Free Worlds League
- MWO Benefit Tournament For MechWarrior Family That Lost Home Due To Fire
- Community Outreach - TwinkyOverlord of EmpyreaL, Current MWO Champs!
- Read more →
|Manufacturer||Protectorate Defense Conglomerate|
|Tech Base||Inner Sphere (Primitive)|
|Power Plant||220 Primitive|
|Tracking & Targeting System||???|
Originally a Terran Hegemony design, the Star Dagger found its way to the Draconis Combine when the SLDF upgraded their aerospace forces. For many centuries the design was used as the premier fighter because it could be produced in large numbers and its inexpensive maintenance cost kept them favoured by the admiralty. With the arrival of the Sabre design, the days of the Star Dagger were numbered.
The Jihad created the need for anything that could fly to defend the aerospace of the Protectorate. The Protectorate Defense Conglomerate heeded the call and began to produce the Star Dagger again. No questions were asked how they could build the design without any license from the DCMS.
Weapons and Equipment
Armed only with weak laser weapons and machine guns, the Star Dagger could deal only marginal damage to any modern fighter. However, the large fuel supply allows its pilots to maintain extended patrols. 
- MUL online date for the Star Dagger
- XTRO:RetroTech, p. 12 - BV2 listed.
- Experimental Technical Readout: RetroTech, p. 14