Stephan A. Frabartolo
- Harmony Gold and Piranha Games Have Settled - Probably
- The Succession Wars and so much more…
- MechWarrior Online World Championship Tournament Announced With Stock ‘Mech Restriction
- BattleTech Devs Talk About Making Game On A Budget
- Catalyst's BattleTech Lead Brent Evans Interviewed On Upcoming Box Sets
- Read more →
The surname is taken from the name he adopted for gaming purposes since the early 1980's, especially for roleplaying games and computer gaming. Friends abbreviated it to "Frabby", which has since become his primary online handle for sites such as the BattleTechWiki, BattleCorps and the BattleTech Forum.
An avid BattleTech player througout the 1990s, Stephan Frabartolo came back to BattleTech in 2007 and joined BattleCorps in 2009. Subsequently, he authored a number of BattleTech stories that were published by BattleCorps, inducting them into BattleTech canon.
In December 2012 he was invited into CGL's factchecker team, and the first product to be released where he contributed in that capacity was Technical Readout: Vehicle Annex Revised.
He also served as a factchecker for the German BattleTech novel Gier.
- see also: Category:Works by Stephan A. Frabartolo