|Unit Profile (as of 3145)|
|Parent Formation||Stone's Brigade|
Stone's Fury was formed after the rise of Fortress Republic. Its soldiers were highly experienced veterans and Knights. These warriors were very skilled but not used to working in a large group. As of 3145 they were undergoing a strict training program to remedy this problem. They were stationed on Liberty in 3145. On Liberty, they were required to put down protesters who wanted Fortress Republic shut down. They also used their position to experiment with new tactics for unmanned units like the Celerity ultralight BattleMech. The low intensity conflict provided by the protestors allowed them to test their theories without exposing the valuable drone units to heavy combat. The soldiers of Stone's Fury also participated in raids outside the walls of Fortress Republic.
Stone's Fury (Elite/Fanatical)
- CO: Colonel Horiuchi Kogara
1st Fury Air Wing (Elite/Fanatical)
- CO: Major Ciaron Miki
1st Fury Armor (1 Battalion/Veteran/Fanatical)
- CO: Major Phyllis Vanna
1st Fury Battle Armor (1 Battalion/Elite/Fanatical)
- CO: Major Alton Yosif
- Field Manual: 3145, p. 143
- Field Manual: 3145, p. 145, "Republic Armed Forces - Stone's Brigade"
- Technical Readout: 3145 Republic of the Sphere, p. 20
- Technical Readout: 3145 Republic of the Sphere, p. 26
- Technical Readout: 3145 Republic of the Sphere, pp. 36, 40