- Did You Know? - Fan made TRO 3028 is better than the originals!
- BattleTech Technology - Today!
- Someone did the math on how many 'Mechs you kill in MechWarrior 3
- A chat with MechWarrior Online Champs: Empyreal's prtNspz - Full Interview
- Unstoppable: A chat with MechWarrior Online Champs, Empyreal's prtNspz
- Read more →
The Submachine Gun resembles a large pistol with an elongated magazine extending from the grip. Smaller and with a larger magazine than ballistic rifles, it is capable of firing in both single-shot and burst-fire modes, though accuracy is reduced in the latter. This feature also makes it vulnerable to jamming.
- Item: Submachine Gun
- Equipment Rating:C/A-A-A/D
- Armor Piercing/Base Damage: 3B/3B
- Range: 5/16/35/80 meters
- Shots: 50
- Cost/Reload: 80/5
- Affiliation: -
- Mass/Reload: 3kg/570g
- Notes: Burst: 10; Recoil: -1
- MechWarrior, Third Edition, p. 135, "Submachine Guns"
- A Time of War, p. 265, "Ballistic Weapons - Table"