- Devlin Stone's Origins Revealed
- BattleTech Is Coming In April!
- Blaine Lee Pardoe Provides Fascinating Look At “Twilight Of The Clans” Origins
- Year of Battle Armor: Unit 1 - Corona Heavy Battle Armor
- Community Outreach - Interview With Brent Evans, Lead BattleTech Developer At Catalyst Games
- Read more →
Subsonic ammunition are similar to regular slug-thrower rounds but smaller and with a lighter charge. The resulting bullet travels below the speed of sound, making the weapon quieter and easier to silence using a Silencer while cutting its range and half and reducing its armor penetration capability.
- Item: Subsonic
- Equipment Rating: C/B-C-C/D
- Armor Piercing/Base Damage: -2B/-1
- Range: Half Range
- Cost/Reload: x1
- Notes: -1 Perception to Hear Shot
- Lostech, p. 45
- A Time of War, p. 275