- Harmony Gold and Piranha Games Have Settled - Probably
- The Succession Wars and so much more…
- MechWarrior Online World Championship Tournament Announced With Stock ‘Mech Restriction
- BattleTech Devs Talk About Making Game On A Budget
- Catalyst's BattleTech Lead Brent Evans Interviewed On Upcoming Box Sets
- Read more →
- The Category: Colossal BattleMechs redirects here, because colossal 'Mechs are a sub-group of superheavy 'Mechs (the tripodal ones).
- See also: BattleMech#Superheavy
This category lists all articles about superheavy-class BattleMechs, i.e. those exceeding 100 tons of mass. This includes the 'colossal' series.
BattleMechs are typically divided into ultralight (below 20 tons), light (20-35 tons), medium (40-55 tons), heavy (60-75 tons), assault (80-100 tons), and superheavy or 'colossal' designs (over 100 tons), regardless of their actual battlefield role.
This category has the following 5 subcategories, out of 5 total.