- New BattleTech Box Sets Delayed
- Community Outreach - Interview with Jennifer Brozek, Author Of “The Nellus Academy Incident”
- BattleTech Releases Teaser Video For New Expansion: Flashpoint
- Did You Know? - Retro BattleTech Games, "MechWarrior 3050"
- Blaine Lee Pardoe Posts Treasure Trove Of Original ‘Mech Design Docs
- Read more →
- The Category: Colossal BattleMechs redirects here, because colossal 'Mechs are a sub-group of superheavy 'Mechs (the tripodal ones).
- See also: BattleMech#Superheavy
This category lists all articles about superheavy-class BattleMechs, i.e. those exceeding 100 tons of mass. This includes the 'colossal' series.
BattleMechs are typically divided into ultralight (below 20 tons), light (20-35 tons), medium (40-55 tons), heavy (60-75 tons), assault (80-100 tons), and superheavy or 'colossal' designs (over 100 tons), regardless of their actual battlefield role.
This category has the following 5 subcategories, out of 5 total.