Support Machine Gun
- Devlin Stone's Origins Revealed
- BattleTech Is Coming In April!
- Blaine Lee Pardoe Provides Fascinating Look At “Twilight Of The Clans” Origins
- Year of Battle Armor: Unit 1 - Corona Heavy Battle Armor
- Community Outreach - Interview With Brent Evans, Lead BattleTech Developer At Catalyst Games
- Read more →
Support Machine Guns are large crew-served support weapons mounted on vehicles or emplacement turrets. Too massive for a single trooper to carry, these guns fire large-caliber bullets at much greater ranges than most other ballistic weapons and with enough firepower to be a threat to heavily-armored vehicles. Support machine guns achieve superior accuracy at these ranges thanks to their stable, static mounts and built-in recoil compensation.
- Item:Machine Gun, Support
- Equipment Rating: C/C-C-C/E
- Armor Piercing/Base Damage: 5B/5B
- Range: 45/100/250/625 meters
- Shots: 100
- Cost/Reload: 1750/50
- Affiliation: -
- Mass/Reload: 44kg/5kg
- Notes: Burst 20; Recoil -2; Crew 2
- Classic BattleTech RPG, p. 137, "Slug-Throwers"
- A Time of War, p. 273, "Machine Gun Support Weapons - Table"