Technical Readout: 3058 Upgrade
|Technical Readout: 3058 Upgrade|
|Development||Randall N. Bills|
|Primary writing|| Herbert A. Beas II|
Randall N. Bills
David L. McCulloch
|Cover artwork||Doug Chaffee|
|Illustrations|| Earl Geier|
John Paul Lona
|First published||12 June, 2006|
|MSRP||29.99 US $|
|Preceded by||Technical Readout: 3058|
This title is the second in the TRO:3058 series of Technical Readouts. New to the title are notable MechWarriors and crews, as well as new variants. Also, battle armor have been included and the histories of the various models have been updated.
From the back cover
|“|| In the 3050's, the discoveries of long-buried Star League records led to a plethora of new cutting-edge BattleMech and vehicle designs by the end of that decade, resurrected from the blue prints of design firms centuries old and thought lost to antiquity. Now, ten years later, these designs have moved from novelty to workhorse, as the Inner Sphere once more finds itself at war!
Fully updated to circa 3070, Classic BattleTech Technical Readout: 3058 Upgrade launches these designs into the current time frame, including notable MechWarriors/crews, as well as new variants. Additionally, a Battle Armor section has been included, providing full Classic BattleTech stats, and updating the histories for these twenty venerable designs.
- Briefing – "Introduction"
- Demi-Precentor V-sigma Merle Jimmus (6 January, 3057)
- Major-General Margaret Tulliver, Deputy Director, Wolfnet (15 March, 3070)
- Inner Sphere Battle Armor
- Clan Battle Armor
- Combat Vehicles
- Inner Sphere 'Mechs
- Clan 'Mechs
- Star League
- Like other Upgrade titles, this edition isn't meant to necessarily replace the original editions, but provide new material to gamers and collectors.
- Historical: Brush Wars, published the same year as TRO: 3058 Upgrade, shares the same production code (35015).