Talk:BattleTech: 25 Years of Art & Fiction
- Clan Invasion Approaches $2 Million Stretch Goal, Teases UrbanMech Plushie
- What’s up with Catalyst? at GenCon 2019
- MechWarrior 5 Confirmed As Epic Games Store Exclusive
- Clan Invasion Boxed Set Funded In 7 Freakin’ Minutes, Catalyst Frantically Throwing Up Stretch Goals
- Is MechWarrior 5 About To Go Epic Exclusive?
- Read more →
The book appears to use the word 'BattleTech' as the primary title, with '25 Years of Art & Fiction' as a subtitle. Alternately, it may be the full title is BattleTech: 25 Years of Art & Fiction. I propose changing the article title to be 'BattleTech: 25 Years of Art & Fiction'.--Revanche (talk|contribs) 18:49, 18 July 2009 (UTC)
Description and "From the back cover"
I noticed today that the "From the back cover" quote is not what is written on the back cover of the actual product. It is a more detailed description of the product that is used on the product page. Why the two are different I do not know. I wish to correct this but I am not sure what would be the proper way. Quoting the proper text from the back cover to the appropriate section seems logical. But the description on the product page is very detailed and I feel it could be copied directly to the "description" section. Is this allowed? Should I use the quote template? Or would the description be best if it was reworded as is normally done?--Cache (talk) 12:05, 29 July 2016 (PDT)