Talk:Clan Territory Wars
No offense, but....
... shouldn't this actually start with a description of the Wars, brief history, causes, that sort of thing? The kind of material being posted is awesome (though the map is a bit too big), but those are details. ClanWolverine101 14:14, 24 April 2010 (UTC)
- Tnx for your opinion. The diffilculty lies in that every clans act on their on and many actions were without a greater plan behind it. I can wrote that the retreat of Clan Ghost Bear and Nova Cat are the roots but i don'n know how... A noher round was the Harvest Trials (Wolf and Jade Falcon strength their toumans through trials => minimal combat and the looses join the ranks of the winner. I think that is a nother article worth). I need a monitor of this article for reference and correctnes can anyone help me please... Neuling 14:49, 24 April 2010 (UTC)
- ... and the Annihilation of the Jaguars. Yes... I see your point. I suppose what I'm questioning is are all these events really part of one grand event, and therefore one article? ClanWolverine101 15:19, 24 April 2010 (UTC)
- I think that this a three part event
- 1. Smoke Jaguar Annihilation
- 2. Nova Cat retreat
- 3. Ghost Bear abonned their clan holdings
- The Harvest Trials took later place.
- I'm right or wrong Neuling 06:30, 25 April 2010 (UTC)
- Mmmmmaybe Harvest Trials came first? ClanWolverine101 18:45, 24 April 2010 (UTC)
- If the battles are independent of each other, why are they in the same article? Shouldn't this information be split amongst the respective planet and military command articles? --Scaletail 20:45, 24 April 2010 (UTC)
- The reason are the same as discriped above. The conflics are a result that one clan was anhillated (smoke jaguar) and two other relocated (the snow raven and diamond sharks support/defend them).Some clans would gain new territories other defend their new gaines. The single events are linked as a greater event. The relocation of clan diamond shark/snow raven/hell horses startet another round. And I like to see it in a article as overview. The structure is simple and without my favorite tables (I love them). Neuling 06:30, 25 April 2010 (UTC)
Clan Territory Changes
I create this tables to show changes on the planets and to see which clan gian or looses territory. Can someone please monitor my article and corrected when needed and please let the table with out reformat then to much. Tnx Neuling 08:35, 9 May 2010 (UTC)