Talk:Dire Wolf (Daishi)
Heres what I did and why:
- Moved entry to fit within naming conventions
- Fixed infobox
- Changed description and removed "Its variant, Dire wolf - C, is the most powerful of all 'Mechs, Inner Sphere or Clan." as it is more opinion then fact.
- Updated arms and configurations
- Added References
- Fixed All Battle Values
- Removed - "== Non-official Variants==
Cranfill: Jump rate: 3. ERPPC x2, Gauss Rifle, ER Large Laser, AMS x3, ECM Suite. Maximum heat: 46. Maximum heat dissipation: 40. Battle Value: 3,421." (as the canon mech page is not intended for custom player variants)
Basically fleshed out what was put up. I like Daniel's enthusiasm but I hope that if you put any new stuff up you check out the templates as they have changed slightly. --CJKeys 22:26, 12 December 2006 (CST)
- Alright, I went over it, rewrote a lot of it, but now I'm tired and need some sleep. I've now tagged this for peer review, as it's had its new review. I need someone to go over this, and the other two 'Mechs I rewrote today to see if there are any obvious errors; two pairs of eyes are better than one, after all. --Xoid 14:10, 13 December 2006 (CST)
I added a small amount of history for the Dire Wolf found in Technical Readout: 3050 Upgrade.
However, has anyone noticed that there is an inconsistency in the dates? In Lethal Heritage (I forget which page), Natasha Kerensky wistfully tells Phelan about fighting Clan Jade Falcon in a Dire Wolf OmniMech. But when could this have occurred? If the Smoke Jaguars only began production of the OmniMech in 3010, then Natasha could only have seen the Dire Wolf during the 3019/3020 supply run, and then, to pilot the Omni against the Jade Falcons?--S.gage 17:43, 7 September 2009 (UTC)