- Did You Know? - Fan made TRO 3028 is better than the originals!
- BattleTech Technology - Today!
- Someone did the math on how many 'Mechs you kill in MechWarrior 3
- A chat with MechWarrior Online Champs: Empyreal's prtNspz - Full Interview
- Unstoppable: A chat with MechWarrior Online Champs, Empyreal's prtNspz
- Read more →
180 Meters, meaning six hexes, on a 5/8 Battlemech? Is that due to its "primitive" nature?!?RagTag 21:43, 29 March 2010 (UTC)
- I think not.Doneve 21:56, 29 March 2010 (UTC)
- So, its a typo? Or am I missing out something?!?RagTag 22:07, 29 March 2010 (UTC)
- Technically, both years are right. According to the MUL, the original WAM-A came in 2472 and the WAM-B upgrade that brought the name change to Firebee with it came in 2483. However, you've highlighted a more serious problem that I wasn't aware of, namely that the Infobox has two "Introduction" fields - one called "introduction" and one "production year" in the template. This needs to be cleared up. I'll look into this. Frabby (talk) 21:02, 12 August 2013 (PDT)