- The Succession Wars and so much more…
- MechWarrior Online World Championship Tournament Announced With Stock ‘Mech Restriction
- BattleTech Devs Talk About Making Game On A Budget
- Catalyst's BattleTech Lead Brent Evans Interviewed On Upcoming Box Sets
- Harmony Gold vs. BattleTech - An Actual Lawyer Weighs In
- Read more →
Sorry to point it out, but the wiki has seriously misplaced this system. It is placed at coordinates -180 / +260 (approximately) whereas it should really be far further "north", almost exactly halfway between Erewhon and Botany Bay. The correct coordinates are -180.47 / +468.20 according ty my Atlas der Inneren Sphäre. All auto-generated crosslinks to nearby systems are wrong. :( Frabby 18:08, 14 May 2008 (CDT)
- You are correct. Interestingly, the "Owner History" section is right. --Scaletail 18:22, 14 May 2008 (CDT)
- Also, your estimate of the Gotterdammerung's incorrect coordinates are spot on. It is listed at -180.47 / 260.80. Amazing or scary? I'm not sure which. I updated the coordinates on the file I'm editing for Nic. --Scaletail 18:26, 14 May 2008 (CDT)
Source of Planet
Is there book where this planet is mentioned? It should be added to article, since owner history is bit odd. -- Wrangler 00:57, 21 March 2010 (UTC)
- Hy I correct the Y coordinate by Chris Wheelers Is Atlas.Doneve 01:02, 21 March 2010 (UTC)
Reunification War Garrison
I checked the presence of the 5th Amaris Legionnaires on Gotterdammerung during the Reunification War in the Ask the Writers forum on the CGL website due to inconsistencies between the deployment tables and text. This was the exchange, clarifying the situation: BrokenMnemonic (talk) 12:06, 19 June 2013 (PDT)
|“|| The Rim Worlds Republic Front deployment tables on pages 154-155 of Historical: Reunification War have the 5th Amaris Legionnaires down as being deployed on Gotterdammerung from 2581 through to 2592, at which point they are listed as having been destroyed.
This is contradicted elsewhere in Historical: Reunification War, though; on page 136 in the section headed "Barcelona (April-September 2591)" the Fifth Amaris Legionnaires are described as being on Barcelona and led by Colonel Franchetta Wong, detailing Wong's attempt to use her family connections to portray herself as a representative of the ruling family and the subsequent campaign against the Lyran Auxiliary Corps and 2nd Marik Auxiliary Corps when Archon Viola Steiner-Dinesen rejected her offer.
Which of the two is correct?
|— BrokenMnemonic, 18 June 2013|
|“|| I don't have my files to hand but I believe Barcelona is correct.
|— Chris Hartford, 19 June 2013|