So I was thinking of making an article for the "Battle of Hesperus II" that would, in fact, cover all the battles of Hesperus II.
All 16 of them.
Breaking them up just seems to big a pain, in my mind, besides we don't have significant material for most of them.
ClanWolverine101 01:23, 2 April 2010 (UTC)
- I'm a 'individual article for everything' kinda guy but find tremendous value in you 'all emcompassing article' kinda guys, too. It sounds like it would be of value. --Revanche (talk|contribs) 01:43, 2 April 2010 (UTC)
- Well, we could obviously set up redirect articles to it. :) ClanWolverine101 12:19, 2 April 2010 (UTC)
Question : I've seen references that the SL was building their mechs on Hesperus, and Loki stole the plans from there. Doesn't this imply that it was at some point Hesperus was in the TH? ClanWolverine101 01:04, 22 April 2010 (UTC)
- Citation needed: ;-) --Revanche (talk|contribs) 01:38, 22 April 2010 (UTC)
- And the Nagelring was a SLDF facility, that doesn't mean that Tharkad was a TH world. Remember that SL is not equal to TH. --Neufeld 06:29, 22 April 2010 (UTC)
- True... I guess what I was asking was if anyone has sources I don't. (I need to dig up my own. :P ) The ones I remember made it clear that the factory was SLDF/TH, but not so much the planet. I'll poke if I get something solid here. ClanWolverine101 14:34, 22 April 2010 (UTC)
- Hesperus II was a joint holding between the LC and TH as far as I understand it.. the situation is explained in one of the Proliferation series of shorts from BattleCorps.. just not sure witch one off the top of my head. --Dmon 14:25, 22 April 2010 (UTC)
- AH - okay. ClanWolverine101 14:34, 22 April 2010 (UTC)