- Did You Know? - Fan made TRO 3028 is better than the originals!
- BattleTech Technology - Today!
- Someone did the math on how many 'Mechs you kill in MechWarrior 3
- A chat with MechWarrior Online Champs: Empyreal's prtNspz - Full Interview
- Unstoppable: A chat with MechWarrior Online Champs, Empyreal's prtNspz
- Read more →
I added the variant because of this article : http://www.wizkidsgames.com/mechwarrior/figuregallery.asp?unitid=2948 .
It presents the, at the time, brand newly released battle armor, with a short story on Nova Cat (Spirit Cat in fact) using those armors, thanks to their alliance with Draconis Combine, equiped with Tsunami Gauss Rifles. --FIVE-one 14:14, 12 February 2008 (CST)
Infantry Support Weapons
The Kage Functions as an Light Exoskeleton, and as such halves the crew requirement for any support weapon, typical PA/BA Squad TO&E will have three Infantry Portable Category:Light Weapons and one infantry PortableCategory:Medium Weapons w/crew of 2 or less (2/2=1). The capability exists to have four 2 crew support weapons carried by a PA/BA squad, but this is rare in the canon (even for special forces) and is not recognised by the current version of the IPCR published in Combat Operations. Note: when a weapon comes in BA and IP types only IP type can be carried in the hands/gauntlets of a Powered Armor (including Battle Armor with gauntlets instead of claws)--Cameron 18:07, 9 February 2011 (UTC)