Talk:Machine Gun (Light)(Battle Armor)/RPG3e
- Devlin Stone's Origins Revealed
- BattleTech Is Coming In April!
- Blaine Lee Pardoe Provides Fascinating Look At “Twilight Of The Clans” Origins
- Year of Battle Armor: Unit 1 - Corona Heavy Battle Armor
- Community Outreach - Interview With Brent Evans, Lead BattleTech Developer At Catalyst Games
- Read more →
The Fact of the Battle Armor Mounted weapon being derived from the RPG's Light Machine Gun is the only thing that is other than Canon. This is despite the fact that the only weapon that will produce 1 damage at 50 shots per burst using the still authorative IPCR is this weapon... and the Canon uses/used the Machine Gun, Semi-Portable as being similar to the BattleTech Light Machine Gun, go figure.--Cameron 22:21, 29 March 2011 (UTC)