- Did You Know? - Fan made TRO 3028 is better than the originals!
- BattleTech Technology - Today!
- Someone did the math on how many 'Mechs you kill in MechWarrior 3
- A chat with MechWarrior Online Champs: Empyreal's prtNspz - Full Interview
- Unstoppable: A chat with MechWarrior Online Champs, Empyreal's prtNspz
- Read more →
This page needs to be looked at for grammar. The tense in this article switches from third to second person a lot. — The preceding unsigned comment was provided by 184.108.40.206 (talk • contribs) 18 August 2009.
- I agree. This is a wiki, so anyone can do it. You might even put a cleanup tag on it, if you don't want to fix it. That way others will see it needs to be fixed. --220.127.116.11 15:00, 18 August 2009 (UTC)
When Michael Hasek-Davion died in 3029 as in the Warrior-Trilogy written, and he was 40 Years old in 3025, the Picture cannot be him at Age of 49. What is right? -- Engelskrieger 08:45, 24 November 2010
- 40 Years at 3025 (died Age 44 or 45) or the age under the Picture? According the the original House book profile, he was suppose to be 49 years old. I guess that it was typo on either the age they listed him as. These house books have alot of those. No thought the better. I'll change the date for the picture since it doesn't make any sense old when he didn't long enough to reach it. -- Wrangler 12:00, 24 November 2010 (UTC)
- Where exactly does it say he was 40 years old in 3025? His profile on House Davion does not state his year of birth, but lists his age as 49 as previously mentioned. What's more, elsewhere in the book it is implied that Michael's machinations caused the 7th Crucis Lancers to lose against Capellan Warrior Houses on Lincoln in 3001 - I seriously doubt he was only 16 at the time. Also, he married Marie Davion (who was 32 at the time) in 3003 - again, I doubt he was only 18 at the time. Unless there's an actual source that says Michael was indeed born in 2985, I think the article is in error and should be corrected: his year of birth should be 2976, meaning he was around 53 when he died. Villain (talk) 12:18, 10 June 2015 (PDT)