- Devlin Stone's Origins Revealed
- BattleTech Is Coming In April!
- Blaine Lee Pardoe Provides Fascinating Look At “Twilight Of The Clans” Origins
- Year of Battle Armor: Unit 1 - Corona Heavy Battle Armor
- Community Outreach - Interview With Brent Evans, Lead BattleTech Developer At Catalyst Games
- Read more →
Question : Can we use a pic from the animated series for this guy? Is that allowed? Because it would make me feel giddy. :P ClanWolverine101
- I don't have that book myself. I was considering just finding and cropping a frame from the cartoon via Google, and just wanted to be certain there would be no extra copyright issues. (We obviously use stuff from the books, but we haven't used pics from the animated series, iirc?) ClanWolverine101
- I actually (shame) do have the 1st Somerset Strikers book. I will scan/zip the picture on the board when i get chance tonight.
-- Wrangler 16:28, 22 February 2010 (UTC)
- Nevermind, Doneve posted one.</ref>
Article not 100% canon
I've slapped a Apocryphal Content template on this article due to fact the TV Series isn't quite canon accordance to the writer of Battletech. It IS a canon fiction children show. Question comes up to what is actually canon about the character? -- Wrangler 16:42, 22 February 2010 (UTC)
- Well, I will check the original JF Sourcebook later, to see if he made it into that. ClanWolverine101