- Harmony Gold and Piranha Games Have Settled - Probably
- The Succession Wars and so much more…
- MechWarrior Online World Championship Tournament Announced With Stock ‘Mech Restriction
- BattleTech Devs Talk About Making Game On A Budget
- Catalyst's BattleTech Lead Brent Evans Interviewed On Upcoming Box Sets
- Read more →
Regarding ProtoMech Partial Wings, and Heat Capacity
While Interstellar Operations states that the construction rules for a ProtoMech Partial Wing are similar to those in a normal 'Mech, it gives no indication if the heat dissipation that it provides would also extend a ProtoMech’s heat capacity for mounting weapons. If somebody could help find a document or a developer-level Errata to clarify this ambiguity, it would be much appreciated.