- Did You Know? - Fan made TRO 3028 is better than the originals!
- BattleTech Technology - Today!
- Someone did the math on how many 'Mechs you kill in MechWarrior 3
- A chat with MechWarrior Online Champs: Empyreal's prtNspz - Full Interview
- Unstoppable: A chat with MechWarrior Online Champs, Empyreal's prtNspz
- Read more →
Good job! Yeah, that /was/ a long one. (Your summary made me look.) --Revanche 22:38, 4 October 2006 (CDT)
Is the PXH-2 supposed to be the jamming/ECM variant described in the original TR:3025? If so, then instead of coming from the Star League, the Guardian ECM is likely just standing in for 3025-era jamming/ECM gear. --220.127.116.11 19:47, 23 March 2011 (UTC)
- It is a Star League variant described in RS:3085. --Scaletail 23:52, 23 March 2011 (UTC)
- To honestly answer the original question: We don't actually know. However, in the absence of concrete proof to the contrary we'll have to assume that the record sheet for the PXH-2 is to be taken at face value.
- The rules for the Raven's EW Equipment make it pretty clear that that system was a new Capellan invention specifically for the Raven, which cannot possibly be the same system mentioned for the PXH. Ultimately, it could be assumed (but should not be construed as fact!) that the PXH-2 as described in the record sheets publication is a nod to the text line from TRO:3025. But it would be the fluff text, not the record sheet, that is inaccurate. Frabby 23:47, 24 March 2011 (UTC)
- That is a strange definition of "accurate," but your approach makes sense for a wiki. Thank you for pointing it out. --18.104.22.168 06:33, 26 March 2011 (UTC)