- Devlin Stone's Origins Revealed
- BattleTech Is Coming In April!
- Blaine Lee Pardoe Provides Fascinating Look At “Twilight Of The Clans” Origins
- Year of Battle Armor: Unit 1 - Corona Heavy Battle Armor
- Community Outreach - Interview With Brent Evans, Lead BattleTech Developer At Catalyst Games
- Read more →
I noticed that the date here (2761) differs from what the MUL says (2320) by about 400 years. The ref for this article's year is in TRO 3057, which I don't have. According to the MUL, there is no "Planetlifer" unit in that book, but there is in TRO 3039 (hence the above link). Can someone help solve this? -BobTheZombie (talk) 18:16, 18 January 2014 (PST)
- You are wrong, in TRO:3057p.156 is the Planetlifter introduction date 2761, but i think it is wrong, in TRO:3039 i cant found a intro date, in this case we use the MUL as correct date, hope this helps.--Doneve (talk) 18:26, 18 January 2014 (PST)