- Devlin Stone's Origins Revealed
- BattleTech Is Coming In April!
- Blaine Lee Pardoe Provides Fascinating Look At “Twilight Of The Clans” Origins
- Year of Battle Armor: Unit 1 - Corona Heavy Battle Armor
- Community Outreach - Interview With Brent Evans, Lead BattleTech Developer At Catalyst Games
- Read more →
A couple of quick thoughts...
- In the planetary info box, where the physical facts are being listed (gravity, highest form of life, etc) the planets name has two citations, and every fact there has two citations... and it looks a bit cluttered. I think it might look a bit better if there was a way of flagging up where the information came from in a form along the lines of indicating that the detail is from "these sources" unless specifically cited otherwise... so that the bulk of the boxes will have just the ifnromation without the reference numbers next to them. I have no issues with the citations in the planet update box, it's just in the planetary info box that seems cluttered.
- I don't know if it's just me, but I've got a line of Edit hyperlinks across the page next to (and through) the planet jump image box rather than next to the information in the paragraphs on the left. I don't know if that's an issue because I'm using the Steiner skin, though.
- It feels like the planetary info box is missing a header. The planetary update box has one... BrokenMnemonic 21:09, 25 August 2011 (UTC)