- Devlin Stone's Origins Revealed
- BattleTech Is Coming In April!
- Blaine Lee Pardoe Provides Fascinating Look At “Twilight Of The Clans” Origins
- Year of Battle Armor: Unit 1 - Corona Heavy Battle Armor
- Community Outreach - Interview With Brent Evans, Lead BattleTech Developer At Catalyst Games
- Read more →
This is actually a cool article that I'm glad to see here, because I wouldn't know about this magazine or its BattleTech content otherwise.
However, generic RPG/gaming magazines arguably aren't notable enough for this wiki. I have been thinking about creating a summary article, BattleTech magazine articles, to summarily cover BattleTech articles in general media. This is where information like this article really belongs. However, until that article is created, I suggest leaving this article here in place. Frabby (talk) 12:40, 8 June 2016 (PDT)
Thanks for amending the format. I've added some additional information on the magazine. Note, I do have the copy and maybe we cannot share the photos of the mechs being as they are third party owner, but the cover of the magazine I think it is "public". --Pserratv (talk) 03:49, 29 November 2017 (EST)
- Also, we could maybe create pages for the apocryphal mechs, though I'm not sure which is the actual policy on this. I've seen still some like this one User:Scaletail/Crusher, but would prefer not to add anything that goes against the rules