- Did You Know? - Fan made TRO 3028 is better than the originals!
- BattleTech Technology - Today!
- Someone did the math on how many 'Mechs you kill in MechWarrior 3
- A chat with MechWarrior Online Champs: Empyreal's prtNspz - Full Interview
- Unstoppable: A chat with MechWarrior Online Champs, Empyreal's prtNspz
- Read more →
SDR-5K - Replacing one medium laser with two machine guns means you still need room for the machine gun ammo. I don't have the TROs, so I can't fix it myself. Haruspex 08:57, 30 March 2008 (CDT)
- checked HMP, It removes 2 JJs to make room for the ammo. I have noted this in the variant entry.CJ 10:50, 30 March 2008 (CDT)
"The Spider carries a grand total of eight jump jets, four each in either leg" , how does this work with 2 free critical slots in each leg? PS. should someone add a MWO apocrypha Anansi variant? --126.96.36.199 10:30, 9 September 2014 (PDT)
- Yes, the text must be wrong. I'll see if I can find the record sheet and see where the jump jets are mounted. Also yes, MWO variants can (and should) be mentioned as such. Don't forget to include the apropriate "ApocryphalContentStart"/"ApocryphalContentEnd" tags. Frabby (talk) 01:27, 10 September 2014 (PDT)