- Did You Know? - Fan made TRO 3028 is better than the originals!
- BattleTech Technology - Today!
- Someone did the math on how many 'Mechs you kill in MechWarrior 3
- A chat with MechWarrior Online Champs: Empyreal's prtNspz - Full Interview
- Unstoppable: A chat with MechWarrior Online Champs, Empyreal's prtNspz
- Read more →
Takashi, Omi and Victor
I was just wondering, if one could include the note, that Takashi actually favoured the bond between Victor and Omi, while Theodore did not at first. Didn't he even help to smuggle out correspondence between them? I'll try to get some proof, but if I do, where should I put it? Notes? Clan Invasion? New header? RagTag 18:40, 17 March 2010 (UTC)
- Good point... I would put it at the end of the "Clan Invasion" section, maybe. I'm filling Takashi in later. ClanWolverine101
- Its just, its so not what he stands for and is described as in the article, probably it was just granpa being fond of his lil' girl... RagTag 19:22, 17 March 2010 (UTC)
- Heh - the ORIGINAL article was a very Davion-centric pre 4th war mentality. I've cleaned up some of that, and will be adding more. Takashi was a great character, if somewhat a cliche'. Its wrong to dismiss him as a one-dimensional bad guy.
- Go ahead were your post. ClanWolverine101