- Devlin Stone's Origins Revealed
- BattleTech Is Coming In April!
- Blaine Lee Pardoe Provides Fascinating Look At “Twilight Of The Clans” Origins
- Year of Battle Armor: Unit 1 - Corona Heavy Battle Armor
- Community Outreach - Interview With Brent Evans, Lead BattleTech Developer At Catalyst Games
- Read more →
--Cameron 16:23, 30 March 2011 (UTC)
I known what is Milspec, but not all user's their use the wiki, don't know what this is, please can the contribur he add the ref. notes fix this with working links, thanks.--Doneve 20:54, 12 April 2011 (UTC)
O-P or O/P, or are they completely different?
In the O section, there are many "O-P"s, but are they the same as the "O/P" used in the Catapult and Catapult II articles? Thanks in advance for any answers.--Raven 2C (talk) 09:04, 28 September 2013 (PDT)
- Hy Raven i know of the problem, but i follow the canon sources and when its stated O-P or O/P i follow the source, i hope this helps?--Doneve (talk) 11:17, 28 September 2013 (PDT)