- Devlin Stone's Origins Revealed
- BattleTech Is Coming In April!
- Blaine Lee Pardoe Provides Fascinating Look At “Twilight Of The Clans” Origins
- Year of Battle Armor: Unit 1 - Corona Heavy Battle Armor
- Community Outreach - Interview With Brent Evans, Lead BattleTech Developer At Catalyst Games
- Read more →
Stats too specific?
I've noticed that some of these MekTek mechs have details in their articles that are simply not found in the game, thus making them questionable. This includes things like specific factories, engine models, chassis/jj/armor manufacturers, etc. I don't know if people made those up or if they took them from other canon articles, because they are quite definitely not in the game. My question is what should be done with the info in question? -BobTheZombie (talk) 14:12, 22 February 2014 (PST)