- Harmony Gold and Piranha Games Have Settled - Probably
- The Succession Wars and so much more…
- MechWarrior Online World Championship Tournament Announced With Stock ‘Mech Restriction
- BattleTech Devs Talk About Making Game On A Budget
- Catalyst's BattleTech Lead Brent Evans Interviewed On Upcoming Box Sets
- Read more →
The AC-20 on the THR-1L is split between the RT/RA, despite having enough crits in the RA to hold it. What's up with that, is it supposed to be that way?— The preceding unsigned comment was provided by Wales Grey (talk • contribs) .
- It's quite possibly intnetional - unfortunately, I don't think it's a question anyone here would be able to answer. Your best bet for getting an answer is to post a question about it in the Ask The Writers subform of the Catalyst Game Labs website - I do that fairly regularly. If you get an answer from one of the writers, it would be worth posting a link to it or a summary of it back here so that anyone else with the same question can see it. I hope that helps! BrokenMnemonic (talk) 01:50, 13 November 2012 (PST)