Talk:Triple Strength Myomer
- Did You Know? - Fan made TRO 3028 is better than the originals!
- BattleTech Technology - Today!
- Someone did the math on how many 'Mechs you kill in MechWarrior 3
- A chat with MechWarrior Online Champs: Empyreal's prtNspz - Full Interview
- Unstoppable: A chat with MechWarrior Online Champs, Empyreal's prtNspz
- Read more →
Shouldn't this article have game rules? ClanWolverine101 00:24, 12 May 2012 (PDT)
Same, I'm interested in the size, weight and price of this. --22.214.171.124 16:38, 16 August 2013 (PDT)
TSM has no weight and takes up 6 crit slots that may not be damaged. TSM triggers when a Mech reaches 9 heat or above on the Heat scale by the end of the Turn (not phase). Ignore the first -1 movement penalty on the Heat scale. (all other penalties on the scale take full effect) Increase the Mechs base walking movement by 1 and its running respectively e.g. +1 or +2. Double all damage for Punching, Kicking, Hatchets and Clubs. Double lifting capability. Cannot be used with MASC.