- Devlin Stone's Origins Revealed
- BattleTech Is Coming In April!
- Blaine Lee Pardoe Provides Fascinating Look At “Twilight Of The Clans” Origins
- Year of Battle Armor: Unit 1 - Corona Heavy Battle Armor
- Community Outreach - Interview With Brent Evans, Lead BattleTech Developer At Catalyst Games
- Read more →
Number of Exodus Warships
- "When Aleksandr Kerensky departed the Inner Sphere with his forces, they took with them 1.349 naval transports,"
I imagine it would be hard to quantify 1.349 naval transports, much less take that specific amount of such. Does anyone know if the source states 1.349 million/billion or something? I know it's a bit much to ask somebody to comb through all the books listed in the bibliography and... The solitary reference, but that number really doesn't make any sense and I doubt I have all of those books myself. --18.104.22.168 02:28, 4 August 2010 (UTC)
- The Clans: Warriors of Kerensky p. 7 indicates it was 1,349 JumpShips, so looks like somebody typoed and used a full stop instead of a comma. I've amended page. — The preceding unsigned comment was provided by Cyc (talk • contribs) on 3 August 2010.
IPs 22.214.171.124 and 126.96.36.199 (presumably the same unregistered user) have recently edited this page to cut out the Volga class of ships. It was reverted (first by Scaletail, then by me). To explain: Yes, the Volga is often referred to as a "transport". However, it was constructed under WarShip rules (as opposed to civilian JumpShips) and sports a compact K-F drive which is considered to be the defining aspect of a WarShip in the BattleTech universe. Hence, it belongs into this article. Frabby 17:01, 6 February 2011 (UTC)