- Did You Know? - Fan made TRO 3028 is better than the originals!
- BattleTech Technology - Today!
- Someone did the math on how many 'Mechs you kill in MechWarrior 3
- A chat with MechWarrior Online Champs: Empyreal's prtNspz - Full Interview
- Unstoppable: A chat with MechWarrior Online Champs, Empyreal's prtNspz
- Read more →
The data about the PPC are conflicting because the TRO 3085 describe the variant has an light engine and the records sheets an common fusion reactor. The speeds are also different... How can help to solve the problem. Neuling 05:54, 1 October 2011 (UTC)
- The most recently published work takes precedence. --Scaletail 16:36, 1 October 2011 (UTC)