Tall Trees Union
- Devlin Stone's Origins Revealed
- BattleTech Is Coming In April!
- Blaine Lee Pardoe Provides Fascinating Look At “Twilight Of The Clans” Origins
- Year of Battle Armor: Unit 1 - Corona Heavy Battle Armor
- Community Outreach - Interview With Brent Evans, Lead BattleTech Developer At Catalyst Games
- Read more →
|Tall Trees Union|
|Time period:||3136 - current|
|Controlled systems:||approx. 4|
|Capital world:||Tall Trees|
The Union was part of then Paladin Thaddeus Marik's secret plan to begin to seed re-creation of the Free Worlds League, by creating pockets of neighorhoods with Prefecture VI, VII, and VIII. He presented this version of his plan to Exarch Jonah Levin as part of means to soften the return of the Republic once the walls of Fortress Republic have gone up.
The Union was organized by Marik and his agents. To strengthen the formation of the Union, Thaddeus hired the mercenary Wolf Hunters unit to raid New Canton in October of 3136, to compel the New Canton government to join the Union. The plan called for Thaddeus Marik to lead coalition force consisting of Tall Trees Union's militia forces to come to New Canton's aide.
However, the plan was disrupted by the arrival of the Steel Wolves seeking revenge on the Wolf Hunter's commander, Anastasia Kerensky. Since the Hunter's raid was stopped before any damage was done. Thaddeus' plan to convince to join the Union for better protection failed.