- Did You Know? - Fan made TRO 3028 is better than the originals!
- BattleTech Technology - Today!
- Someone did the math on how many 'Mechs you kill in MechWarrior 3
- A chat with MechWarrior Online Champs: Empyreal's prtNspz - Full Interview
- Unstoppable: A chat with MechWarrior Online Champs, Empyreal's prtNspz
- Read more →
|Manei Domini “Tau Zombie” Attack Squad|
|Platoon Type (Specialty)||Foot, Cybernetically Enhanced (None)|
|Platoon Size (Squad/Platoon)||6 (6/1)|
|Primary Weapon||2 Mauser 1200 LSS|
|Secondary Weapon||4 Heavy Support Lasers|
|Armor||Word of Blake Standard Infantry Kit|
|Tech Base/Rating||Inner Sphere (F/X-X-F)|
|Transport Weight||1 ton|
|To-Hit Modifier (Range in Hexes)||–2 (0 Hexes), –1 (1-5 Hexes), +0 (6-7 Hexes), +1 (8-10 Hexes), +2 (11-12 Hexes), +3 (13-15 Hexes)|
|BV (1.0)||93 + MD Modifier of 1.75 (multiply Skill modified BV by 1.75)|
Tau Zombie squads were the shock troops of the infamous Manei Domini. These "Zombies" had access to the best cybernetics the Word of Blake could provide: Myomer muscles, prosthetics with built-in weapons, advanced optical sensors and pain shunts. Zombie Squads were known to butcher entire platoons despite having suffered horrific injuries, and would never retreat from a battle, preferring to go down fighting. During the Jihad, no Tau Zombie squads were ever captured alive.
This is a direct link to the MUL page for the Alpha Strike card:
- Technical Readout: 3085, p.207