- Devlin Stone's Origins Revealed
- BattleTech Is Coming In April!
- Blaine Lee Pardoe Provides Fascinating Look At “Twilight Of The Clans” Origins
- Year of Battle Armor: Unit 1 - Corona Heavy Battle Armor
- Community Outreach - Interview With Brent Evans, Lead BattleTech Developer At Catalyst Games
- Read more →
The Telenine was a Scout-class JumpShip owned and operated by Master and Commander Reston Bannin, a merchant. Hoping to ferry a DropShip of valuable but perishable Cholobara Wine from Salford to Hartshill in late 3056, Bannin was assigned "military cargo" instead when the Telendine was commandeered by the Draconis Combine Admiralty to move a Leopard-class DropShip carrying DEST 6654 and the Vost Lance. Upon jumping out of Salford on 7 November 3056 the Telendine vanished (it was in fact moved to Kaetetôã, but this information is not known within the BattleTech universe); the misjump destroyed the ship.
- Far Country
- Explorer Corps, p. 24