10th Jaguar Regulars (Clan Smoke Jaguar)
|10th Jaguar Regulars|
|Unit Profile (as of 3059)|
|Parent Formation||Omega Galaxy|
The Tenth Jaguars Regulars were assigned to Omega Galaxy in 3059, stationed with Omega's Galaxy Command Trinary on Jeronimo. This planet had previously been garrisoned by the 2nd Jaguar Regulars in 3054. 
In September 3059 four elite SLDF units landed on Jeronimo as part of the final phase of the Operation. The Cluster at first fought from Topside Woods area, but Kell Hounds and Davion Assault Guard forced the Regulars into the region of the Stormcast Plains. The Jaguar's Command Trinary, fought the lead elements of the 1st Kell Hounds and 1st Wolf Legion here, while other elements of the Cluster engaged the other invaders. However, the SLDF's artillery and aerospace forces proved too much for the cluster, which broke after three days of fighting. Only sixteen warriors survived the fighting, including Star Colonel Ralph Kotare who was taken to Luthien for interrogation.
- Star Colonel Ralph Kotare 30??-3059. 
- Star Captain Sai 30??-3059.
- Star Commander Saran 30??-3059.
- Point Commander Mai Nevversan 30??-3059 - Commanded the Elementals of Ralph Kotare's Nova point.
- Command Trinary
- Alpha Command Nova - (5 OmniMechs and 25 Elementals)
- Alpha Strike Nova - (5 OmniMechs and 25 Elementals)
- Omega Galaxy Command Trinary departed Jeronimo in August 3059 and it seems likely that the Tenth lacked transport assets.
- The Dragon Roars scenario book confuses Nova formations that are part of the Command Trinary with Binaries.
The Dragon Roars Special Rules
The Tenth Jaguar Regulars receive a +2 to their initiative while Star Colonel Ralph Kotare is in command and active in the fight. Should he be removed from battle, the unit suffers from a -1 initiative for remainder of the battle.
- The Dragon Roars, p. 54-56
- Objective Raids, p. 34
- The Dragon Roars, p. 56
- Shattered Sphere, p. 56
- The Dragon Roars, p. 55