- Devlin Stone's Origins Revealed
- BattleTech Is Coming In April!
- Blaine Lee Pardoe Provides Fascinating Look At “Twilight Of The Clans” Origins
- Year of Battle Armor: Unit 1 - Corona Heavy Battle Armor
- Community Outreach - Interview With Brent Evans, Lead BattleTech Developer At Catalyst Games
- Read more →
Little information is available about Thom Dominguez. As of October 3026, Dominguez served as a corporal in Major Patrick Chan's Battalion (Baker Battalion, Alpha Regiment) in the Wolf's Dragoons, and took part in the joint Ryuken-Wolf's Dragoons raid on Barlow's End. He had a reputation as the battalion's scrounger both for parts and information.
Fraser's Company saw extensive action in the urban fighting against the Ryuken-ichi on An Ting, when tensions between Wolf's Dragoons and their employer, the Draconis Combine, came to a head in January 3028. Dominguez was among Captain Dechan Fraser's ad-hoc strike force that spearheaded the Dragoons' final attack in the early morning hours of 13 January. His Wolverine took heavy damage from a head-on attack from a Ryuken Charger, including gyro damage.
Fraser's company, including Dominguez, later fought with the Dragoons on Misery, where Dominguez's Wolverine was destroyed. The company was disbanded after this campaign. In the following Fourth Succession War, Dominguez was assigned to the command lance of the 3rd Provisional Company in a Firefly. The unit was nearly wiped out in the fighting on Wapakoneta, and the surviving Dragoons subsequently made a final stand on Crossing. As Dominguez is not listed as a casualty of the fighting, unlike others who were specifically listed as KIA on Misery or during the Fourth Succession War, he possibly survived until after the fighting on Crossing.
- Wolves on the Border, pp. 149, 189
- Wolf's Dragoons (sourcebook), p. 51
- Rise and Shine
- Wolves on the Border, pp. 282-283
- Operational Turning Points: Death to Mercenaries, p. 24