Thunder Arrow Missile
- Devlin Stone's Origins Revealed
- BattleTech Is Coming In April!
- Blaine Lee Pardoe Provides Fascinating Look At “Twilight Of The Clans” Origins
- Year of Battle Armor: Unit 1 - Corona Heavy Battle Armor
- Community Outreach - Interview With Brent Evans, Lead BattleTech Developer At Catalyst Games
- Read more →
The Thunder Arrow Missile, also known as the FASCAM Arrow Missile, is an Arrow IV Artillery variation of Thunder LRMs introduced by the Terran Hegemony in 2621. Although preserved by the Clans, the design was lost to the Inner Sphere until it was recovered by the Capellan Confederation in 3051 following the Clan Invasion. The Capellans would go on to create variations that deployed Anti-Jump "Active" Mines and Vibrabombs in 3056.
Thunder Arrow Missiles are fired in the same manner as Arrow IV Missiles, however instead of dealing direct damage they deploy a minefield onto the target hex with a density of 30 points. Units within a hex struck by a Thunder missile may exit the minefield without damage, however other units passing through it follow the standard minefield rules.
- Tactical Operations p.357