|Primary Products|| DropShips|
The massive Titan Shipyards are a relic of the Star League, but their advanced age should not mislead one to believe them decrepit. On the contrary, the shipyards at Titan have been undergoing major renovations. For now, they are being used to refit numerous dropships and jumpships purchased throughout the Inner Sphere by the Word of Blake, but they are more than capable of producing even larger and more powerful Warships than the destroyers and frigates already being constructed there.
The Titan Yards facilities include
- Warwick Station, a Bastion-class space defense station
- 1 Large Unpressurized Yard
- 3 Small Unpressurized Yards
- 2 Small Pressurized Yards
- 2 Large Factories
- 2 Small Habitats
Titan Yards has a manufacturing center on the following planets:
|Components produced on Terra:|
|Triumph-class Troop Carrier||DropShip|
|CS Kilo-Theta||Interplanetary Drive - Dropships - Triumph|
|Fleur de Lis 90k||Compact K-F Drive - Combat Jumpships - Suffren|
|Alpha-Omega 7625||Kearny-Fuchida Drive - Dante|
|LF Battery for Suffren||Lithium-Fusion Battery|
- Masters and Minions: The StarCorps Dossiers, p. 219, "Titan Yards Profile"
- The Fall of Terra, p. 48
- Technical Readout: 3067, p. 202, "Produced Dante Components"