- Did You Know? - Fan made TRO 3028 is better than the originals!
- BattleTech Technology - Today!
- Someone did the math on how many 'Mechs you kill in MechWarrior 3
- A chat with MechWarrior Online Champs: Empyreal's prtNspz - Full Interview
- Unstoppable: A chat with MechWarrior Online Champs, Empyreal's prtNspz
- Read more →
In the BattleTech universe, Tomahawk may refer to:
- the (prototype) Tomahawk or (final) Tomahawk II OmniMech designs
- the Tomahawk Aerospace Fighter design
Also, in the German edition of BattleTech the HTC-series Hatchetman BattleMech was originally translated as the TMH-series "Tomahawk" under FanPro aegis; it is only since Ulisses Spiele took over the license that 'Mech and other unit designs are referred to by their original names instead of translated German names.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title. If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.|