Touring the Stars: Stotzing
- First BattleTech Expansion - Flashpoint - Arrives November 27th
- Update From Catalyst On The New BattleTech Box Sets
- Harebrained Schemes Reveals BattleTech: Flashpoint Gameplay, Kills Dekker
- The Art of War – An Interview with Matthew Plog, BattleTech Artist
- Original BattleTech Pods In Grand Rapids Michigan Moving To New Dedicated Site
- Read more →
|Touring the Stars: Stotzing|
|Type||Source Book Companion|
|Development||Joshua C. Perian|
|Primary writing|| Michael Miller (Writer) |
Aaron Cahall (Editing)
|Cover artwork||(Design & Layout)|
|Illustrations|| Ray Arrastia (Maps) |
David Kember (Maps)
Chris Lewis (Vehicle Art)
|Publisher||Catalyst Game Labs|
|First published||September 10th, 2018|
|Era|| Star League Era |
Succession Wars Era
Civil War Era
Dark Age Era
|Series||Touring the Stars|
|Preceded by||Touring the Stars: Wynn's Roost|
|Followed by||Touring the Stars: Regis Roost|
Touring the Stars: Stotzing (shorted as TtS:Stotzing) is the eighteenth in a series of supplemental Sourcebooks designed to detail worlds featured in the BattleTech Universe. The book is part of a series of in-universe profiles of articles written by Professor Bertram Habeas, in his series of books collectively known as Touring the Stars.
The supplement features the of Stotzing, which was originally founded by the Terran Alliance. The PDF covers the years from it's colonization to the present day. The PDF gives reveals the world's history and it's current status as of 3140 as it continues to survive within the borders of Free Worlds League. The shows how the world's mismanagement of it's ecological state nearly collapses and how ComStar saved it however forcing it to convert it's techno-religious ways.
This book is the part of a line of PDF web-exclusive products produced by Catalyst Game Labs both for players using the A Time of War RPG rules and players using the Total Warfare series of books as a backdrop for their game.
|“|| The Star League’s terraforming technology brought life to worlds struggling to survive, and wrought miracles on landscapes thought uninhabitable. But Stotzing is proof that even miracles can be undone by human hands, and not all those who seek to repair them are angels...
Touring the Stars is a whistle-stop tour of the universe! Every system and planet where mankind treads in the BattleTech universe has a story, for those with the drive to explore it. Take a tour of the stars humanity now calls home, experience awesome new worlds, immerse yourself in the local civilization, and prepare to do battle in exotic locales.
- Atlas - History of Stotzing
- A Time of War Seed (RPG Tracks)
- "Bridge over the Torrent Strait"
- "Green Ghosts and the FrankenFreaks"
- Rules Annex
- Optional Rules
- Desert Scorpion Light Tank
- Record Sheet
- Four page BattleForce 2 map of Stotzing
- Unlike other sourcebooks, Touring the Stars - Stotzing lacks an explicit table of contents. The list shown here was assembled from page headings.