- Devlin Stone's Origins Revealed
- BattleTech Is Coming In April!
- Blaine Lee Pardoe Provides Fascinating Look At “Twilight Of The Clans” Origins
- Year of Battle Armor: Unit 1 - Corona Heavy Battle Armor
- Community Outreach - Interview With Brent Evans, Lead BattleTech Developer At Catalyst Games
- Read more →
|Primary Products||Electronic Equipment|
When Xavier Bannson assumed control of the company in 3057, he promised to increase the company's profits. Four years later Trellis landed a contract to produce communications equipment for the Second Star League Defense Force. To meet the contract's requirements Trellis was given access to advanced blueprints and technology from around the Inner Sphere. Trellis' engineers took this data and refined their own communications gear as well as producing the SLDF gear. The improvements in production methods allowed Trellis to open a second production line on the Federated Suns world of Victoria, which doubled the company's production rate (and profits) by 3066.
Trellis Electronics has manufacturing centers on the following planets:
|Components produced on Victoria:|
|ComStar Rover|||
|Garret T10B||For export|
|OP-R Janxiir||For export|
|Exeter Longscan with Recon Lock||For export|
|ComStar Test-2|||
|O-P 911||For export|
|Salamander System CommPhase Unit||For export|
- Objectives: Capellan Confederation, p. 25
- Handbook: House Liao, p. 137, "Trellis Electronics Company Profile"
- Objectives: Capellan Confederation, p. 3, "State of the Industry Table"
- Objective Raids, p. 146, "Trellis Electronics Produced Components"