- Catalyst Games Releases Technical Readout: Succession Wars And Reprinted BattleTech Manual To Get Everyone Up To Date
- Did You Know? - Retro BattleTech Games - MechWarrior
- Forever Faithful, Blaine Lee Pardoe’s Latest BattleTech Novel, Now Available For Pre-Order
- Catalyst Announces 35th Anniversary BattleTech With New Available Products
- New MechWarrior 5 Trailer, Pre-Orders Online Now
- Read more →
Note: X and Y are coordinates (light years on XY plane) relative to Terra at (0, 0)
Trentwash is located beyond the Elysian Fields, though its actual position has not been revealed.
Third Succession War
The years since its foundation had made the colony suffer from a technology decline which had left their original cities to be relics of the past, which the actual inhabitants unable to create it.
The colony had not been in contact with the Inner Sphere for some 300 years when it was visited by the ComStar Explorer Corps DropShip Divine Providence in 2973. The inhabitants reacted first coldy and the next day with fury when they discovered what they apparently considered lies from ComStar. They attacked the Dropship with the intent of killing the entire crew.
In the fury of the moment, the ComStar crew turned the vessel's guns on the city, turning it to ashes and killing most of the inhabitants.
No contact has been made with the colony afterwards.
The planet is likely located in the path of the Clan Invasion, but its specific fate was not mentioned. Given that it was apparently a relatively obscure colony, it is unclear if the Clans ever actually entered the system.
- Comstar (sourcebook), p. 45, "Reasonable Force"