- Lead Developer Brent Evans Answers Big Questions On The Future Of BattleTech
- Was the Early Portrayal of the Capellan Confederation an Example of Yellow Peril?
- Mechwarrior Online World Championship Semi-Finals Seeding Games
- New Campaign Begins on MegaMekNET
- BATTLETECH Multiplayer Review - A Battle Of Titans
- Read more →
The Triumvirate Regency ruled the Lyran Commonwealth during the minority of Elizabeth Steiner. It consisted of Duchess Rebecca Morgan wife of Claudius Steiner, Henry DeCalidore Speaker of the Assembly of the Estates General, and Duchess Ilysa Aten. It was formed because Duchess Rebecca Morgan Steiner didn't wish to rule as regent because she believed the power caused Claudius' madness. The last four years of the Triumvirate Regency were less effective than the first six as the three members began to play political games against each other rather than work together for the good of the realm. These games were not effective for the realm, but did serve as an education for the future Archon. In addition when the realm faced a major threat, such as a Draconis Combine invasion, the Regents banded together to counter it.
During the Regency, arts of all sorts flourished.
|Archon of the Lyran Commonwealth
| Succeeded by|
- Handbook: House Steiner, p. 97, "Lyran Leadership Profile"
- House Steiner (The Lyran Commonwealth), p. 62
- House Steiner (The Lyran Commonwealth), p. 64
- Handbook: House Steiner, p. 42